Search This Blog

Followers

Update!

So I promised you guys a pic of me with my newly shaped eyebrows! So here it is:
Nice and clean, and shaped!
and here is a before:
Scary!

What a difference! To say I became very lazy with my eyebrows would be something that came out of the mouth of Captain Obvious. Sometimes I get so tired that the very last thing I want to do is tweeze my eyebrows. But when I saw this picture, I knew that I had to do something! I am very glad that I bought the shaping kit from CVS, it kept my brows plural, instead of singular. And that my friends, would have not been good! No one likes a Caterpillar brow. But ta ta for now!

Comments

  1. They look lovely,eyebrows really change your whole look :) I'm currently trying to grow mine so I can get a good shape like your's :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emer,

    Thank you, thats so sweet! Its very hard to get eyebrows to grow out because all you want to do is pluck! Good luck!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brows look great! Just wanted to stop but and let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here - http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen,

      Thank you so much, I will check it out now! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts