Search This Blog

Followers

New Product find!

So yeah, I am a tweezer girl, I've been plucking these brows for as long as I have been a teenager. Sometimes I'll treat myself and get them waxed at a Nail salon, but to be honest I am not a fan. For one it hurts like hell, and I leave the salon a red teary eyed mess. But today Renee and I visited a CVS store near me and I discovered these eyebrow shaping wax strips, 5$. I thought "If they suck, well then I wasted 5$, but if they didn't..SCORE!"

$4.99 at CVS

So when we got back, I pulled out the box, cleaned my face and just did a strip, and whoa! All the hair came off in one swipe. I just wanted to do a quick test, but I will finish my brows tomorrow. But I am very happy with this product so far, and will post pics! Seriously, if you are like me and don't care for going to the salon, and (I am being honest here) don't want to do the pain staking amount of time it takes to tweeze your brows, then this is a the product for you!

Ta ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts