Search This Blog

Followers

Maybelline 24 hour eye shadow in Pomegranate Punk

I love love love this eyeshadow! At first I was iffy about the whole claim that is was crease-less and smudge-proof. I have purchased so many products that "claim" this and yeah, it's a big fat lie. But this eyeshadow just stayed in a place. I even went to bed with it on (don't worry I washed the rest of my face!) When I woke up, it had stayed in place, not one budge( and I am what you call a restless sleeper, I move around a lot!) But the idiot I am, I didn't take a picture! My only qualm is photographing the color, even with flash and no flash it still showed up more bronze than red, which was very annoying as it is a gorgeous color that refused to show it's true beauty! Argh! I also love that it is build-able, you can do a sheer wash of color and build to an intense red. Oh la la!
Pomegranate Punk

With Mac Black track liner and Maybelline Full n Soft in Black

Tough as Taupe and Pomegranate Punk swatches
I also purchased Tough as Taupe and it's not as amazing as PP, but it makes an amazing primer! Over all I am in love with these eye shadows. But I think I'm going to stop at these two because as much as I love them, I only wanted these two. I keep grabbing for the blue color, but I have so many cream and powder blue eyeshadow I can not justify owning it. Yeah, yeah I know! But buying all these small purchases add up, and add up fast! But I'm going to leave you guys for now and hit the hay!

Ta ta for now!

Comments

  1. Another awesome post erika :) My sister bought me a few of these, not sure which colors she got, but I hope Pomegranate Punk is one of them!

    Regardless of whatever problems you say were having while photographing (btw, I hate it when that happens), your swatches came out nice.

    Also, I tagged you in a recent post :P

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz,

      Thanks:) I hope she did too, its the best color of the bunch! It looks amazing with every eye color, Renee tried it on last night and it looked so pretty:)

      I def need to take an outside pic, maybe that will help ( I hope )

      I will do you tagging asap! Thanks again!

      Erika

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts