Search This Blog

Followers

Wearable Wednesday!

This is going to be a short one today guys! Renee is dealing with something very personal right now, but just want to let you she will be back posting as soon as she can.

I bought this BB cream when I visited Renee in Japan this past summer. It was about 1200 yen ( 14ish in American dollars) I have to say, I love it! It provides good coverage, but not cakey or oily. Your skin feels hydrated and can breathe.
Decent coverage! Mind the zit by my lip.. ugh.



 It also is 50 SPF! How amazing is that? It provides good coverage, moisturizes your skin, and protects it all at the same time. I am definitely going to buy another tube when I visit again! But that is it for now, ta ta!

Comments

  1. Hey Erika :D

    I hope Renee is okay. Renee, if you read this I'm wishing you the best and if you need anything, please let me know, Tokyo isn't that far away :D

    Erika, Next time to visit Japan, I'd be great to meet up :) Great post as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a loss in the family, and I'm in NY now for several weeks. Erika will be coming again this summer, and we will definitely be going to Tokyo, so I do think a meetup is in order!

      Delete
  2. Wow SPF 50, awesome! Come link up at my beauty blog hop, maybe it will take your mind off things. Hope all is well.
    Kristin@ meetmeothebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Meet Me On the Brightside blog hop!

    I hope you're doing okay. The BB cream looks great on you, I've always wanted to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah some are hit and miss! But this one is pretty good. I do want to try some of the american ones though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts