Search This Blog

Followers

Swap goodies with Lilwen from Makeup Talk

Finally, after it being sent back once, my package arrived! It was a long wait, but definitely well worth it! I was so excited to see the goodies inside. It was better than I expected, and I definitely have to step up my next package to her :) Inside was: Catrice Cosmetics The London Collection cheek and eye palette, Kiko Frozen Nail Laquer in Iced Black 06, Kiko Nail Laquer Azzurro Ceruleo 295, Kiko Cream Infusion Stylo Black Cherry 06, Kiko Lip Marker 05, Essence Colour & Go Date With The Night 45 (which Erika says may be a good dupe for Chanel Haute Chocolate), and Essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss Me and My Ice Cream, as well as a little chocolate. I love everything, and like I said I'm definitely stepping up her next package :) Swapping is sometimes so hard (especially when it's your first with the person) because you never know what to expect! Reviews coming soon :)
Swap goodies with Mariachiara from MUT by KitaRei
Swap goodies with Mariachiara from MUT, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy you liked the goodies!! I'm really looking forward for the next one, despite the hard time with postal service, it was a fun experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, thanks for following my blog. If I have a sister, but sometimes I like to have my own room because she is somewhat disorganized and ended up ordering one: P

    I follow you~~ Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariachiara- I really love everything, thanks again! I'm going to send you even better things this time, you really spoiled me! I can't wait for our next swap. I'll contact you on facebook!

    CupcakeChisa- You're welcome! Thanks for following our blog here :) See you around the blogs and Flickr!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts