Search This Blog

Followers

Spur Magazine March 2012 gift Christian Louboutin shoe pouch

I just love the gifts in Japanese magazines! The March issue of Spur Magazine has this gem inside-a lovely pink Christian Louboutin shoe pouch with red logo and drawstring ribbon. Yoshi surprised me with this the other day, just before my Saipan trip. He said he thought I could use it to put my sandals in after I use them.. but NO WAY am I getting this beauty sandy and wet! Right now I have the pair of gray leather Seychelles boots I got in NY in it from when I stayed over a friends house-the perfect travel bag since these shoes scratch so easily. These are sold in international Kinokuniya book stores, so go get one before it's too late!
Spur Magazine March 2012 gift Christian Louboutin shoe pouch closeup

Image from here

Comments

Popular Posts