Search This Blog

Followers

Fiberwig Mascara

Fiberwig is one of my favorite mascaras, it's literally called "paint on false lashes." It gives false eyelash-like results with twice the amount of micro-fine fibers. It dries instantly, creating a long lasting coat around your natural lashes. Their formula is smudge-proof and water-resistant that's easy to remove with warm water, without harming your natural lashes while giving you a super long lashed effect. It's resistant to tears, sweat, and oil, and will last all day long! My picture looks a little clumpy because I'm near the end of my precious tube, and I wanted to review the black before I get it in brown next, so please forgive it this time!
Image from here

Imju Fiberwig Mascara by KitaRei
Imju Fiberwig Mascara, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts