Search This Blog

Followers

Sephora 500 point perk- Must Have Eye and Sephora sale items!

I'm sorry to blog this a bit late, but I'm hoping you will all forgive me as I've had a lot going on since I've been back, and I've been trying to post as much as possible. This perk wasn't available at all Sephoras, the Sephora in Staten Island's 500 perk present was three mini Sephora by OPI polishes, and only one of them being an actual color (purple). The other two were a base coat and a top coat.. I'm sorry but I am not wasting my hard earned points on two mini clears and one mini purple polish! I politely refused and was on my way.

The Sephora in the Time Warner Center in Manhattan had the Must Have Eye set, and am I glad I waited for that! It by far surpassed the the $OPI (and I don't usually use that term, because even though they are pricey I do like a lot of their colors, but in this case I think it applies) mini polish set. Here is what you got:

500.JPG
Image from here

Included was (from above link):
- Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel (full size)
- Flashy Liner Black (full size)
- Mono Eyeshadow Peach Beige (mini)
- Full Action Mascara (mini)
- Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (mini)
- Supreme Cleansing Foam (mini)

With four mini sized products, and two full sized ones, I'd definitely say that is much more worth it. The lady was also super nice and threw in two Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer samples as freebies! You go Time Warner Center Sephora :)

They ALSO had a great sale section that the SI Sephora didn't have. I wound up getting a Hello Kitty Nail Polish in Night Sparkle for only $5 (original price $10), a Hello Kitty Glittercute Eyeliner pencil in Sandbox for $7 (originally $14) and a Tokidoki Brilliante Glitter Eyeliner in Liberty for $5 (originally $14). The Sandbox pencil is still on the Sephora website for those of you who are interested, and so are two other Hello Kitty polishes and a Tokidoki pencil (green). Your local Sephora may still have these items, it's definitely worth checking out! I saw the giant Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes on sale in store as well.

Images from Sephora and Temptalia

So I'd say there definitely were bargains to be found! I'll post my last haul tomorrow, and I'm waiting for Erika to post hers, as she found some goodies too :)

Comments

  1. Hey Renee,
    If you go to the sephora website, they offer that OPI kit as the 500 perk now, so I think you were just very lucky that the Columbus Circle one still had the much better perk! I was a bit disappointed that the 500 perk(the polish) because the last 500pt perk a benefit kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo so thats their current perk? Ahh then I was def lucky that the Columbus Circle Sephora still had the eye one! We gotta post the current perk for our current readers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts