Search This Blog

Followers

NY haul #1, Ulta and Dollar Stores

Hi everyone! I'm back from my long vacation in NY, and I have LOTS of goodies to share! I will divide them into groups and be posting all for your viewing pleasure :D


This is the first haul I got from Ulta, and two dollar stores when my mom took Erika and I out. Here's what I got:

NY haul #1, Ulta and Dollar Stores by KitaRei
NY haul #1, Ulta and Dollar Stores, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.


Dollar tree: (mom treated me to this one :D)
Naturistics Chrome Eye Shadow
Nail Fetish Penny
Nail Fetish Storm (and later Erika gave me her Nail Fetish Fairy, that was so sweet of her!)

Ulta:
Orly Rock The World
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash (on sale for $19, score!)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Rocky Mountain Green

Dollar store #2 (forget the name..):
Kleancolor Bite Me
Kleancolor Blue Satin
Naturistics Almond Facial Moisture Cream

Can you believe we found Naturistics, and NAIL FETISH? Hello 1999! I LOVE finding vintage items that have long since been discontinued, and we were thrilled to find them. I know Erika got a set of older Cover Girl polishes, she should share her finds too ;) A small side note, we got the Rite Aid version of Konad (which works SO much better!) that I will post later, and Penny looked awesome over Rock The World.

We were also super excited to finally find Kleancolor! We could never find any, and they had a huge selection for just a buck. I should have gotten a few of the holos, I know Erika did, but I have an obscene amount of nail polish, so I held back...this time. Now that I know where to get them, I may go back over the summer and get a few..

I will be posting swatches of these!

Comments

  1. Hi Renee, glad to see you're back :)

    Looking forward to seeing photo's of those Kleancolor nail polishes!!!! I need some in my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts