Search This Blog

Followers

L'Occitane Happy Hands Kit

When I got back from my trip home to NY, this was waiting for me! Yoshi picked it up for me at the duty free. He knows I LOVE L'Occitane's hand cream, it is super moisturizing with shea butter and just smells so good. I get super dry hands in the winter, and this is just works so well.

Image from here.

This set is a duty free exclusive, though all items are sold separately. Included are two travel sized tubes of each of the following: shea butter hand cream, lavender hand cream, and verbena cooling hand cream gel. Here is a description of each from the box:

"Shea Butter Hand Cream: Enriched with 20% of shea butter, this creamy texture penetrates quickly and helps to protect, nourish, and moisturize hands.

Lavender Hand Cream: The Lavender Hand Cream is surprisingly fresh and light textured. It is fragranced with aromatic, A.O.C. lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence which has relaxing and purifying properties.

Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel: This cream gel penetrates instantly to help moisturize and refresh hands with a cooling sensation. Enriched with organic verbena extract, it leaves the hands delicately perfumed and powdery fresh."

All products smell amazing, and work super well. I've been using their hand creams for several years now. They absorb quick and don't leave your hands feeling sticky. I love these products, and recommend them to anyone who needs a good moisturizer, especially in the winter. I was very happy to get this, as my old L'Occitane cream was almost finished, and how I have two other types to enjoy!


Comments

  1. thank-you for checking out my blog! I'm now following both of your blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! See you around the blogs and Makeup Talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Renee, don't you just love duty-free shops, I know I do :) I love L'occitane products and their hand creams are amazing!! I too suffer from extremely dry hands in the winter, so I'm never without my Shea Butter hand cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seriously gotta love them! This time around I was super disappointed, I couldn't go because our connecting flight arrived early, and they didn't prepare the jetway.. so we were held on board almost 40 minutes. By the time we got off the plane, they were calling our next flight, so I had to run! At least I had this little surprise at home :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Renee! Following back from Meet Me on the Brightside! I use the Shea butter hand cream every night in the winter. My hands get so dry from washing all day. Thanks for sharing your nail stamper tips with me. Look forward to a beauty-ful bloggy friendship :)

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Thanks for stopping by and following us :) That hand cream and I are inseparable in the winter lol! Anytime, I hope I helped! Thanks a lot and see you around the blogs! ^___^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts