Search This Blog

Followers

Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum

Going from the comment our friend from So Lonely In Gorgeous said on how it's never too late to post a gift, I just realized that I never blogged about Jimmy Choo's perfume! I got it as a birthday gift back in September from my friend Ako. You can imagine my surprise when I opened my gift and found this little beauty inside!
Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 40ml
Image from here

Isn't it so pink and pretty?? Quoted from their company:

"Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It's a fragrance inspired by modern women - strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality."

I love it. It reminds me of my all time favorite perfume, Gucci Rush (which isn't new in the least but I suppose I should give it some love on here soon :) It has that same spiciness that made me fall in love with GR, but with a lighter, fruity twist. It still doesn't steal first place, but will always be a close second for me :) Girls, if you have this or have tested it, let me know what you thought!

Comments

  1. Hehehe, I was happily surprised to find myself quoted on All Glitzed Up :)

    Love the look of the bottle and now I'm curious to smell both the Jimmy Choo and Gucci Rush. Dammit woman, you're going to make me go to the department store and once I'm there...all hell will break loose >;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was your idea, why wouldn't I? ::smiles::

    The bottle is so pretty, isn't it? I went nuts when I opened it! Gucci Rush is my favorite scent of all time, people know that as my signature scent. For me, anyways, Jimmy Choo isn't as good, but it's pretty darn close. LOL watch out, this post could cost you money, as they both do smell amazing and it may be hard for you to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts