Search This Blog

Followers

Diorshow Mascara

I know I blogged about this mascara once, but it was a combined post with a topcoat of Femme Couture glitter mascara on top, so you couldn't see it on it's own. I know it gets mixed ratings, a lot of people say it's not worth the money, and I honor and value their opinion, but it is definitely one of my favorites. It lengthens, separates, doesn't clump, and just looks so pretty.
Image from here
Here is a look that I created with it yesterday:
Eye of the day 1/20 by KitaRei
Eye of the day 1/20, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
The eyeshadow and eyeliner are all no name products, just things I picked up here and there at dollar stores and things, but I combined the gray and pink to match an outfit I wore yesterday. The highlighter is Beautique Eye Crayon in Pearl.
I love me my Diorshow <3

Comments

  1. Hear, hear! Dior show is one of my fav's. you have to try it with Helena Rubinstein's lash queen extravaganza. These two are a match made in heaven!! You can find Helena Rubinstein in isetan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! Now you've perked my interest! Thanks for the tip, next time I'm in Isetan I am definitely going to check it out :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts