Search This Blog

Followers

Wearable wednesday!

Wow, this week went by fast! I have another product that I actually used to wear a lot, but with all the new kinds of mascaras coming out, it got lost in the masses. I just sort of forgot about it. But...


I recently started using Full N' Soft by Maybelline again after seeing it in CVS a few months ago. I don't know why I stopped! It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It makes your lashes long and full, without over clumping like most mascaras do. It also doesn't make my lashes super flakey and spidery. I honestly am surprised more people do not use this mascara more. People rave about mascaras like great lash, which is a decent mascara, but not worth the hype it gets. I think the reason why so many tubes are sold out so fast is because you need half the tube for one use! Seriously, what is up with that brush? But the brush on this mascara is perfect, not rubberized, not to small, but not crazy huge!


Front shot

side shot
You can get this mascara virtually anywhere that sells makeup(drugstores, amazon.com, ulta.com) for 5-7$ maybe even cheaper. I suggest the waterproof, for me it just works even better at the lengthening. but ta-ta for now!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts