Search This Blog

Followers

Wearable wednesday!

Have you ever seen this one beauty product that people and bloggers always rave about but you always seem to bypass it when you see it in the store (and most of the time and up buying something impractical?) Well this is the case for me with Stila's Convertible compact in "Poppy". I'd always seen it with glowing reviews on MUA but just never bought it.

Then finally I bought it.. And boy am I glad I did. This is something that I use practically everyday! It's a great multi-use product. Also a great addition to wearable Wednesday, which is where I will talk about a piece of make up that is timeless, always wearable, and that hopefully every girl should own( or does)!

Sorry for the smudgy compact, I use a stipling brush to apply it on my cheeks

Swatched on my hand, this is with one swipe so it's pretty pigmented!

On my lips, its a berry red. Just gorgeous! (modest..) Sorry for the pictures, I didn't have my camera at the time.
I apologize for not getting a picture of it on my cheeks, I already had on another blush so I didn't want to over do it in the blush department! Overall, this is something every girl should have in her make up collection. It's a great winter blush especially if you have dry cheeks (like me!) It isn't too expensive, but it isn't too cheap, but it lasts and lasts since you do not need a whole lot of product to get what you are striving for.
Perfect for days when you don't want to wear a boat load of make up but still want color! Pair it with mascara and black eyeliner, and it's a perfect combination.
But good night for now!

Erika

Comments

  1. Just like you I've been hearing so many great reviews on it, the biggest being that this product is a red flattering for every skin tone, but never bought it. Now that I see it on you, I really do love it! ::seriously considering buying it even more than I did before::

    I also love the idea of Wearable Wednesdays, I look forward to more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess! It's a blog all about everything girly! Please stop by and follow, as I am following you!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts