Search This Blog

Followers

Up & Up makeup remover cleansing towelettes

So when I went to Target last I picked up these, and one other (the name escapes me at the moment, the green packaged cucumber exfoliating ones) to try them out.

What the brand says:

"Compare to Ponds Clean Sweep. Helps remove makeup and impurities. Quilted for deep cleansing with triple tea antioxidant complex. Wash-away wonders."
  • Number of Pieces: 30
  • Includes: Facial Exfoliant, Face Cleanser
  • Health Concern: Normal Skin
  • Used For: Exfoliating, Cleansing
  • For Use On: Face
  • Product Form: Wipe
  • Capacity (volume): 10.0 Oz.
  • Health Facts: Hypoallergenic, Alcohol-Free, Oil-Free
  • Scent: Scented
up & up™ Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 30-pk..Opens in a new window
picture courtesy of Target

I really liked these. They smelled really nice, I like that they are infused with antioxidants, and they were very moist, removed all of my makeup, and cleaned my skin very well. I only wish that they exfoliated a little better. They do have exfoliating ones, which I will review later (I only wish they smelled as good as these.)

I would buy these again!

Comments

Popular Posts