Search This Blog

Followers

Flormar Quartet Eye Shadow #405

This is one of the two eye shadow quads that I got from Dee. First, a little about the brand, a European cosmetics company originally from Milan but now all production is in Turkey. For more information, read here.

Here is the shadow:
Flormar Quartet Eye Shadow #405

Isn't it pretty?? Other colors can be found here: Flormar but I think she picked the best one. It's my favorite out of all of them, again I don't know how she did it but she just knows :D

On to the swatches: (PLEASE don't mind the hair in that photo, I swear my hair is short and blonde on my arm in real life-damn you macro! It makes it look so much worse ^^;;)
Flormar Quartet Eyeshadow #405 swatches

Look how pigmented those shadows are! The metallic brown is the most pigmented, it's amazing. The purple doesn't look so pigmented in the picture, but in real life it is. It just didn't come out well in the photo for some reason.

These are great, I'm going to have so much fun with them!!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like this one. The others looked blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you nailed it :) Awesome choice ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts