Search This Blog

Followers

The Body Shop White Musk Gift Set

I received this set in a similar reusable purple box as a gift a while back, and I realized I haven't reviewed it yet. It contains White Musk perfume, body spray, shower gel and body lotion.

Image courtesy of kaskus.

What the company says:
"White Musk is a comfortable and velvety female fragrance, dedicated to every woman and perfect for every moment and occasion. It opens with notes of ylang-ylang, galbanum and basil, followed by the heart of jasmine, rose, musk and lily,and settling at the base dominated by musk along with jasmine, rose, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver, peach, oakmoss and vanilla."

What I thought:
The floral notes were lost on me.. I couldn't detect them at all. I just smelled a strong, powdery, musky (not to state the obvious..but lol), slightly chemical, definitely "mature" lady perfume smell. It is ok, but I am really not a fan of it. It is better than other perfumes of this type that I've smelled in the way that it isn't totally overpowering, so if you do like this type of perfume it might be for you, but I'm still not big on musky fragrances. I think once I finish my bottle (and I'm almost there) I won't be repurchasing.

Comments

Popular Posts