Search This Blog

Followers

Barbie Loves Stila All Doll'd Up palette

I was going through my stash today, and I found my Barbie Loves Stila All Doll'd Up Palette that I picked up at Sephora a while ago. I realized since I moved and packed up my makeup, I hadn't used most of it in quite a while, so for a party the other day I thought I'd bust it out and create a look with it :)

Here's the palette in question:
barbie-loves-stila-all-dolld-up-palette-large.jpg
Image courtesy of outblush
This palette is so cute! Not predominately pink like a lot of the Barbie cosmetics, it includes four pans of eyeshadow with three colors each that work well together-so it takes the guesswork out of which shadows to use with what! I also love the holographic case, when moved, Barbie's eyes open and shut.

Here are swatches of the colors on my hand, no primer:
Barbie Loves Stila All Doll'd Up swatches
As you can see, most of them are pretty pigmented! They also have a slight shimmer, not over the top, but just enough to give them a nice glow on your eyes.

Here is the look I created with them (don't mind the shadow in the corner of the photos ^^;;) I used the first three colored pan:
Barbie Loves Stila lookBarbie Loves Stila eye shut
I also used some iridescent glitter and cheapo false lashes to finish the look :) I know it isn't perfect, I was late so I had to rush the job.. but I don't think it came out too bad.

What do you all think?



Comments

Popular Posts