Search This Blog

Followers

A long time ago..


I used to do really cool things to my hair, like... color it different colors like red, purple and pink. Now this was before Katy Perry, Gaga, and Nicki Manaj. Yes I just dated myself, but whatever. 

I recently got the itch to do it again, but heres the rub: I work with kids. So when I saw tipping, I knew this was the perfect way to get my color back without worrying what my charges parents would think.

 I used Manic Panic "Hot Hot Pink" I usually would use Manic's High Voltage kit to lighten the ends but I wanted a more fuchsia look. Over all I love the results, and the best thing is when I finally did reveal the coloring, my boss and her mom liked it. So I worried for nothing! Okay back to work!

Erika~

Comments

  1. Ooo Erika I love it! I'm glad to see you having fun with manic panic again :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts