Search This Blog

Followers

Barielle Love Your Nails acetone free nail polish remover towelettes

I picked these up cheap at Cosmetics Market in Manhattan over the summer. My friend Canada Julie recommended these to me, and they were only $2-3 instead of the regular $10, so I gave it a shot.

Here's what the company says:
"Love Your Nails nail polish remover towelettes are acetone free and will not dry out nails. These convenient travel easy towelettes condition your cuticles as they clean and prime your nails. Each individual towelette is super efficient and able to remove the polish from all 10 nails, in addition to having a mild and pleasant fragrance, unlike most nail polish remover products. One compact sized container holds 40 citrus scented towelettes."
Barielle Love Your Nails Nail Polish Remover Towelettes 40 Towelettes
Image courtesy of Google Products

What I liked:
They are small, gentle on my nails, portable, relatively easy to use, and acetone-free.

What I didn't like:
The smell! They smell like lemon pledge, only stranger, and not quite as mild as they claim. Not a fan at all.
One towelette doesn't clean ten nails as the package claims. I had to use two (and that wasn't even on glitter polish. Don't even get me started on that..lol)

Verdict: It is worth the price I paid for it, and they are convenient so if I found them at that price again I would probably buy more. I would not pay full price for these.

Comments

Popular Posts