Search This Blog

Followers

NYX Candy Glitter Liner 01 French Champagne swatch

This was a Christmas gift from Erika that I had never gotten around to swatching. I don't know about you, but I LOVE NYX. There's just something about their makeup, it's just so fun.
I love the bottle, it has such a pretty design with a tassel hanging from the cap-so very in style! I love the attention to detail.
Image courtesy of Body Carnival
The color is great, a pale, sparkly gold. It works on all skin tones as it's not too intense, and I LOVE it with neutral makeup! Here is the product swatched on my arm. Sorry for the blur, but it was necessary to catch the sparkle!

I liked: That it was easy to apply, the cute packaging, the color, that it was glitter packed

I disliked: Nothing! I will be buying more :D

Comments

  1. I Love Nyx. Its great. I just bought one of their eyeliners in gold. Haven't used it yet but I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't NYX awesome? I am totally addicted, I also have their Glitter Cream Pallets that I will be reviewing soon. I can't wait to get more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts