Search This Blog

Followers

Glittery eyelashes from Erina!

Wow, has it really been this long since one us posted? ::glares at self and Erika lol:: Two weeks ago was my 30th birthday, and that weekend was extremely busy. After that I helped a friend move, continued going to classes and working, and then last weekend we went to Okinawa (another birthday present!) But now I'm back and everything is all settled down.

I have much more time now, so I promise I will be posting more!

My friend Erina just gave me these glittery/metallic false lashes. I CAN NOT wait to play with these! They look so fun, and will definitely match some of the eyeshadows/glitters that I have. All I need is a party to wear them to..

What do you all think about them?

Comments

  1. Very cute wifey!

    yeah yeah..hint taken! I have something to post today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts