Search This Blog

Followers

Sometimes things end up being something you never even thought of!

I was making a purple swarovski drop style necklace a few days ago, and when I was finished with one, it just didnt have that necklace feel to it. It just didnt feel right. I looked around in my supply box( a kind way of saying this thing that holds all my jewelry making supplies that looks like a tornado hit it) and found another drop componet. I knew that that the necklace that I was making, had to be a pair of earrings.

And here is the finished product! I am already planning on making this design in a few colors. I just need to order more drop style componets. I think this design in red and maybe amber colors would look amazing in the fall, what do you think?
But back to work I must go! tata-

Comments

Popular Posts