Search This Blog

Followers

Kyushu

Hey everyone! This time, I'll share with you a little of what I've been doing lately :) Over the weekend I went to the second annual Summer Love Beach Party. It was TONS of fun, we swam in a beautiful beach, we ate, we drank, we danced, we camped overnight, the works. My friend Yapa took tons of pics, so as soon as she posts those I'll share :)

Last week I visited a friend in Kyushu. I had never been before, so I figured, why not? We went to a few really nice restaurants, beaches, and a fireworks festival. Here's a pic of me at Itoshima:
Kyushu by KitaRei
Kyushu, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
Awesome scenery huh?
Ok to tie a little fashion into it, I was wearing a Lemon Quartz heart pendant my aunt gave me, and a Deb tank top :) I'll be back with a makeup review soon!

Comments

Popular Posts