Search This Blog

Followers

Double product post -Diorshow Mascara swatch and Femme Couture glitter mascara

Diorshow Mascara swatch by KitaRei
Diorshow Mascara swatch, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Hi everyone!

I am really sorry for the lack of posts lately, school, work, and having to visit the in-laws is really kicking my butt! I also have a friend visiting with me now, so I haven't had as much time lately.
How has everyone been?

Now, to the mascara-I swatched Diorshow Waterproof mascara today. I picked it up at the duty free about a month ago, and have been using it since. I rate this an 8 out of 10- it doesn't clump, flake, melt/sweat off, you get the idea. I just wished it gave me a little more volume and length (I'm wearing a primer and a lengthening mascara on top in this photo so it looks longer)


Image courtesy of www.comparestoreprices.co.uk

I'm also wearing Femme Couture Lightning Lash lengthening gold glitter mascara. I picked it up at Cosmetics Market in Manhattan- great stuff! Brush it on top of any mascara to get that extra sparkle, and a little more legnth. The one pictured here is a bronze color however. One of these days I'm going to get a pic of my gold one.

Image courtesy of sales.buysmart.com


I'm also wearing Urban Decay eye shadow in Fishnet from a palette which I will review later.
See you all soon, and thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts