Search This Blog

Followers

Revlon Powder Liner in Black Galaxy

Hi everyone!

It has been a while, hasn't it? Erika and I just finished what was basically a one month vacation, she came here for two weeks and I just got back from two weeks in New York.
It's back to the daily grind now, though I not only have class but I start tutoring today.. ::gulp:: I am a bit nervous- as it is one on one, and I will be observed since I am new.. wish me luck!

Anyways, back to the product I wish to review today.
It is Revlon Powder Liner in #02 Black Galaxy. I believe it's called Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner in the US. I got it over here in Japan a few months ago, and never opened it (was too busy finishing that horrible NYC liquid liner.. I wanted to use it up ASAP.) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me my NYC makeup, but their eyeliner leaves a lot to be desired.

The liner is awesome. It goes on so smooth, it would be GREAT for a smokey eye, and a bonus (for me anyway) it has super fine glitter in it! It is not overly sparkly, still work appropriate, but still just has enough sparkle to turn it into night. Just add a little more glitter on top, and WOW. So for those of you who don't like glitter products, maybe this isn't for you, but at the same time, it could be! I promise, it is not overly glittery, it is SUPER fine glitter, it has just a hint of sparkle to make it different.

The only possible con (besides the glitter for those of you who don't care for it) would be the wand. Since it is powder, it doesn't have an actual brush, it comes with a wand similar to that of a lip gloss wand, and it is quite blunt, it doesn't taper at the ends. This makes it good for blending and overall even application, but beginners may not care for it.

Thanks for reading as always!

Comments

  1. Good luck wifey! And yes, the wand is the only con to me. It is a gorgeous color:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts