Search This Blog

Followers

I :heart: Urban Decay

Seriously, I do.

Everytime I think, what can they to top this? And you know I am talking about the naked palette. If you do not have this palette, then buy it right away.

But I am not here to talk about the Naked Palette. I mean there are about a bajillion reviews raving about this palette. I am here to talk about the the the Rollergirl Palette. I kind of went back and forth of this one because of the hot pink eyeshadow that reminded me of a certain person who wore pink eyeshadow. And let me tell you, it was not attractive. at all.

But then I thought.."Hey this is Urban Decay" so I gave in and bought it.
Cleavage shot! Sorrrry...



Whiskey 24/7 Liner

Lip Junkie in Crush


And boy am I glad. The pink (Woodstock) blends so beautifully with the browns that you forget that its a shocking hot pink. It gets toned down, and when blended with suspect( the medium brown) it looks like a beautiful purple.

I know a lot of people bitch about the price of Urban Decay, and how you can get something from a drug store for half the price. And yes, I love my walgreens and CVS make up deals. But Urban decay will last you, the pigment is amazing and you get your monies worth in the long run. Another bitching is about how Urban Decay is marketed towards teens and younger women.  No one is saying to run out and buy ever glittery eyeshadow they sell. I think this is a great palette for any age for the summer. The colors are wearable, no glitter at all. Just shimmer.

I will post pictures of a few looks that I did with this palette, but for now tata!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts