Search This Blog

Followers

Bebe perfume, gotta love birthday gifts!

So for the past few years my sister Michelle and I, have swapped birthday gifts. (Our birthdays are literally a week apart, hers is the 26th of May and mine is June 2nd)  For her,  I got her the very discontinued Fetish perfume that is her absolute fave. And a pair of Havaianas from Ruelala.com a few weeks ago.
Takes you back huh? Remember Fetish cosmetics? they kinda sucked but I still bought the nail polishes!
 In return she got me a bottle of perfume from the brand Bebe. Here is a description of the perfume from Ulta.com

"The opening notes of the fragrant perfume notes of tuberose, mango, sweet pea. The heart is composed of black jasmine and rose that blossoms at night, while the base consists of golden cedar, sandalwood, and musk."
Doesn't she look super excited about a perfume with mango in it??


This perfume smells in a word..Amazing. It's light but not to the point where you have to douce yourself in it. If their is one thing I can not stand is a heave perfume!

I have to say that I have worn it every day since I received and have gotten a few compliments from random strangers when I travel. A woman actually stopped me when I was in Penn Station (WHERE TIME STANDS STILL, right Renee?) and stopped me to ask what perfume I was wearing. I think that was seriously the first time anyone has ever did that.

You can definitely smell the mango in this one. Which is a very good thing since mango is one of my favorite scents(and fruits!) 

This is definitely in the top 3 of my favorite perfumes, that being Ralph and Princess by Vera Wang.

Overall, I give this perfume an A. It's a little pricey at 50$ for 1.7 ounces. But compared to other perfumes that excuse my french smell like shit ( Im looking at you Paris Hilton) I think you get your money's worth.

This perfume is available at all departments stores and Ulta.com

Comments

  1. Wowww Fetish? It sure does take me back! Now you are gonna have me on eBay lookin for vintage polishes..lol And DO I EVER KNOW about Penn Station.. @_@

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts