Search This Blog

Followers

Shopping in Osaka

Shopping in Osaka by KitaRei
Shopping in Osaka, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
Me, posing for a picture after a long day shopping for presents in Osaka.
I don't know how I don't look completely frazzled.. I was tired and boy were my dogs barking!

Black rhinestone headband: Japanese accessory store
Gold heart hoops: gift
Malachite necklace: eBay
Green top: Old Navy, gift
Studded double belt: Michael Kors
Shorts: True Religion outlet
Leggings: Target
Faux python/black stone sandals: Carlo Rosetti, mall shoe store in Tokyo

Comments

  1. Hey! I just found your blog and I really like it!
    Your background is so cute! Looks so nice!

    How long are you staying in Japan? I miss Japan a lot :( I've been there in 2007 for a student exchance! Great time and nice memories!

    I follow your blog now! I would be happy if you would visit mine too!

    xo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment Alenija :)

    I've been in Japan for a year, and I'll probably be here another year or so (my husband was transferred here last year, and he is trying to find a job back in NY, but that will take a while..)
    That's great that you enjoyed it!

    I'm going to your blog right now :)

    <3
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts