Search This Blog

Followers

Canmake Melty Nude Lip #3 Baby Pink Swatch

So, over here, nude lips are a HUGE trend, and being the cosmetics junkie that I am, I had to try one! I heard good reviews for Canmake, so I decided to pick one up, and at 700 yen (a little over $7) pretty affordable.

There are four colors, I selected #3 Baby Pink as it seemed to suit the pink undertones in my skin the best. As you can see in the stock photo below, #'s 1 and 2 are very foundation-y type colors, and I wasn't sure if that would work with me. In case you aren't sure, Baby Pink is the third shade in the middle stock photo.

Canmake stock photos:

Melty Nude Lip #03 Baby Pink

It is packaged in a cute pink gold tube, and the lipstick itself is faceted to look like a gemstone. The package says it moisturizes, covers well, and "fits" (I'm supposing that means it goes on smooth.) It contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, royal jelly, tomato and other flower essences, all good for the skin.

So, what did it look like on? Here is a swatch:
It is a very pretty color, but it looks like a slightly creamy version of my natural lip color.. not too much different. I do like it, but this is my fault for choosing something so close (it looked different swatched on my hand!)

My verdict: I like, and I am going to buy #4, a darker nude, and see how that looks on me :)

Comments

  1. Sexxxy lips wifey! I need to check those out..11 days! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks wifey ::flutters lashes:; YAY 8 days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts