Search This Blog

Followers

Wedding Anniversary Gift-18K YG Citrine and Diamond Necklace/Earrings

Hi everyone!


This post is kind of late, as our wedding anniversary was June 6th, but better late than never :D
Sorry for the bad picture, I had to take this with my cell phone.

This was a gift from Yoshi for our 2nd wedding anniversary. He also got me a pair of citrine and diamond earrings, (sorry the picture is so small!) but the earrings are white gold.. He meant well, and I love him for it (and I love the earrings!) but.. Oh Yoshiii (inside joke, long story ;) Either way, I LOVE everything, and I was very happy :)

The necklace:
18K YG Citrine and Diamond necklace by KitaRei
18K YG Citrine and Diamond necklace, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

The earrings:

18K WG Citrine and Diamond Earrings

Comments

  1. Wow so nice! So cute of him :)

    My nail polish is from Essence, this brand can be found in Europe :)

    I like the idea of a swap! Unfortunately the color I used was a limited and I just got one nail polish!

    xo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I'd still love to swap for other colors, if you don't mind! I really would like to own some German/Euro brand polishes. I have access to Japanese polishes :D Please check http://apolishedlife.blogspot.com to see the nail blog we contribute to to get an idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts