Search This Blog

Followers

What I wore 5/26

What I wore 5/26 by KitaRei
What I wore 5/26, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
Sorry for the bad quality of this picture! I was walking out of school today and found a building with a mirror-like wall on the sidewalk, and quickly took a snap (without looking too strainge lol!) Hey, it was a good picture opportunity ;)


What I wore:

Silver & faux pearl hari barette: Louis Vuitton, gift. Close-up pic to be blogged.
Atlas Bangle: Tiffany & Co., gift
Atlas ring: Tiffany & Co., gift
Wedding rings: Tiffany & Co.
Gold heart hoops: gift
"R" initial necklace: Juicy Couture, gift
Black beaded necklace: H&M
"All You Need Is Juicy" tee: Juicy Couture, gift
Blue & gray plaid skirt: Juicy Couture
Bag: Agnes B., gift
Leggings: Target
Faux python & stone sandals: Carlo Rosetti, from mall in Tokyo, gift

Comments

Popular Posts