Search This Blog

Followers

Urban Decay Lush Lash System

I am def. one of those people who can't take certain beauty products seriously. I have a hard time believing certain claims such as bigger lips, no cellulite, and flawless skin. But I do trust Urban decay, so when I came upon this product in sephora one day, I gave it a try. And I am so glad I did! My lashes were not what you would call thin or brittle, but they weren't what I strived for. I craved some length! (twss)

According to the directions, you use the serum for the lash line, and the wand for your lashes as a lash conditioner. It is filled with all of these peptides that make your lashes feel super soft, I mean soffffftt.
The most important thing about this product is that you must use it every night. Trust me, do not forget, because you want results, so if you want them fast use it everyday, because by the end of the week you will have some.
Here are my lashes as of now. I do have to report that I ran out! So it has been about a week since I haven't used it. But my lashes are still nice and long. Will they stay that way? Probably not, since your lashes fall out over time. But I def. will be purchasing this products because my lashes were insanely long and I loved how they felt!
This was taken about 10 minutes ago!

Even my bottom lashes grew! And I did not even put the serum there. As it states in the directions not too. Go figure..
So I definitely approve of this product. It does everything it claims at 42$ I know, not cheap, but think about how much the other lash growing products cost. Latisse anyone?

Tata for now,


Comments

Popular Posts