Search This Blog

Followers

Ryza 2 way bag/pouch Ray Magazine


For those of you who don't know much about Japanese magazines, they rule! The reason I say this is, they always come with freebies, and sometimes big brand freebies (I have a coach scarf from last year that I will share later on.)


This time I will share one from March.. I know a little late, but this blog was created after then, and I just wanted to spread the joy of Japanese magazines so maybe some of you will be influenced (bwahaha.)

Ray Magazine's March promotion was a cute 2-way floral bag/pouch from a Japanese label called Ryza. It is called so because the chain can be changed, from a purse style to a clutch style. I saw it, and I had to have it!

I will post more of my older scores as well as brand new ones (when I find them of course) soon. Until then, get those magazines everyone! Here are a few pics:

Ryza 2 way bag/pouch Ray Magazine

Ryza 2 way bag/pouch Ray Magazine by KitaRei
Ryza 2 way bag/pouch Ray Magazine, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Comments

Popular Posts