Search This Blog

Followers

My Jewelry all spread out.. (twss)

So, since it is spring, I am doing a little spring cleaning. My definition of spring cleaning is more about just moving things around, then actual cleaning, but hey it's a start! A lazy start, but a start none the less!

On a whim, I decided to spread out all of my jewelry that I have made the past few years, and holycrap I can not believe how much jewelry I have made! I stopped counting at 50 pieces.

Now some of it is so amature, I was like.. "what was I thinking when I made this??" but a good amount isnt( I hope!) Here are just a few snap shots, I took with my iPod Touch, since my camera is out of commision at the moment.
That red material is a gift from Renee when I visited her in Japan:)
Some of the pieces you see are new, like the honey comb style purple earrings. I made them a few weeks ago and will be posting them on etsy very soon! Now the tedious task of cleaning all of them, it is amazing how fast jewelry gets ..um gross?
I have a few make up products that I wanted to talk about, but that will be my next post. One is def. going to be about the Urban Decay Lush Lash System. I have been using it for about two months now, and it's.. well you are just going to have to stay tuned for that post;)

Comments

Popular Posts