Search This Blog

Followers

What I wore April 7th 2011

What I wore April 7th 2011 by KitaRei
What I wore April 7th 2011, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

After a short break, I'm back :)
This is an outfit I threw together to go look at a language school a few weeks ago.
I'm so glad spring is here!

I played with the sharpen tool on this one, I liked the effect :P
What do you think?

Here's the rundown:
Cardigan: Juicy Couture, thrifted from Savers
Shirt: Coolwear, gift from mom
Skirt: Black Watch, from Japanese mall
Beaded Necklace: H&M
Cameo and Pearl Necklace: Cellini Cameo factory near Pompeii
Pearl Earrings: gift
Bag: Free gift from Allure magazine
Hello Kitty Charm: gift
Lip Gloss Charm: Juicy Loves Sephora
Mary Jane Heels: Audrey Brooke, DSW years ago

I totally recommend thrifting! You never know what gems you will find :)
I'll be back soon with a product review and makeup news!

Comments

Popular Posts