Search This Blog

Followers

New Designs for spring/summer 2011

Since spring is finally here, I finally have gotten some use of my pink and purple briolettes! When I started making jewelry mannnny moons ago (okay 6, ha ha) I did very simple designs like seed beads and swarvoski crystal bicone bracelets. Of course that got boring...fast. So I amped it up and taught myself other designs. But I miss the simpler designs, and if you have been reading the latest fashion magazines, you will take note that simpler jewelry is always in style and a classic staple to anyone's outfit.
Here is a necklace I made the other day, very simple in design. Its silver chain, a purple geode stone, and a silver butterfly. I havent worn it yet, but I cant wait to. Of course I will be listing it very soon in my etsy.com shop
But this is going to be a short one for now, But I will be def. be adding more of my newest designs.. as soon as I find my damn battery charger! Eep..

Comments

  1. It's really pretty! I agree, sometimes simple is better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts