Search This Blog

Followers

Jill Stuart x Elle Japan

So the other day Yoshi brings me home the latest issue of Elle Japan as a surprise. Why, do you ask? He told me that he happened to notice that it came with a mini Jill Stuart accessory case. Isn't he sweet? :)
Now, Erika understands the awesomeness that is a Japanese magazine. They almost always come with freebies, often designer. I'll show a few of the other magazine goodies in another post later.

The accessory case is kind of small, but really cute nonetheless. It is metallic pink, and shaped like a stone, with Jill written in script across the front. Here are some shots of the case and mag. Sorry about the size, this was the best I could get.




Speaking of Jill Stuart, I'll share another look I put together.
I got this dress recently at Jill Stewart in Osaka, it's super cute, but I think I am going to have the frilly sleeves removed- I think it's just a little too much. Opinions appreciated!
For when it gets warmer~ by KitaRei
For when it gets warmer~, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.


The look:
Dress: JILL By Jill Stuart- in stores now
Headband: Target
Rose Gold Key Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Gold Heart Hoop Earrings: Xmas Gift from Yoshi <3
Rose Gold Tiara Ring: Gift from Yoshi
Vintage TWA Bag: Thrifted from Savers
Blinged Out Bear: Yoshi won for me at Japanese arcade
Brown Leggings: H&M
Boots: ABC Mart (Japan)
Here's a picture of the same dress in dark denim. I wanted this color at first, but they were out of it in my size..


Comments

Popular Posts