Search This Blog

Followers

Japanese product review- Naris Up eggshell + collagen face mask

Natural Pack A - Japanese Egg Shell and Collagen Facial Mask from Naris Up Cosmetics


Natural Pack A - Japanese Egg Shell and Collagen Facial Mask from Naris Up Cosmetics
picture courtesy of amazon.com

Erika and I decided to try this face mask when we randomly found it in a Tokyo drugstore. Let me tell you, I LOVE it. I use it about 2x a week, and it contains about 30 applications.
It goes on smoothly (though it is sticky.) In ten minutes, it is dried and ready to peel off, taking dirt, oil, and dead skin cells with it!
It contains collagen and egg shell extract, which help to minimize fine lines and moisturize skin. Though small, (and temporary) I notice a difference each time I use it!

Egg shells contain calcium, and though I drink plenty of milk and eat yogurt a few times a week, a little more couldn't hurt. Calcium is also necessary for cell regeneration and skin pigment regulation, and may aid the anti-aging process in the long run.

This is great for all skin types, I recommend it. It costs about $6.

Comments

Popular Posts