Search This Blog

Followers

It's been so LONG since I've posted on this blog!  Thank you so much to those who are still following through this 6 year break.  Let me tell you a lot of changes have happened, and I really needed this hiatus. The blog is back with a new name, and soon a new look.  It will only be me posting from now on.

I'm late to the Colourpop game but am I happy I finally was able to try some Supershock Shadows.  I LOVE THEM.  I chose the shades Roy G. Biv, a warm pink with a gold duochrome shift, and Birthday Wish, a soft gold with a glittery finish, made for the company's 4th birthday.  I'm loving them both as stand alone shadows and as eyeshadow toppers.  I will definitely be buying more, the formula is so creamy and pigmented.  Love the sparkle too!

                                            
                                            
 

Thank you for reading <3 Remember to always be dazzling!



Comments

Popular Posts