Search This Blog

Followers

Last day of the semester OOTD

With this semester FINALLY over (and my friends who were visiting now gone ::sad::) I'm back to blogging!  I wore this outfit on the last day of classes (a week and a half ago) while it was warm -before it got all cold and rainy, wtf?- I was super worried about my classes, especially accounting, and I got a B- in all three.  Not bad! 


Taken with my new iPhone 5!  
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. (previously blogged)
My Little Pony Tee: From Japan
Key Necklace: Tiffany's
Watch: Tiffany's 
Bag: Chanel
Gray (tho they look black here) shorts: Misch Masch
Lace Leggings: H&M
Heels: Scramble (some Japanese no-brand)
Chambray Shirt in background: Lee and Japanese brand Eprouve collaboration

It was so warm, but now its back to cold and rainy April weather.. what happened to spring?

Comments

  1. Looks comfy, love the bag

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know I am a new follower! I hope you can check out my blog as well. http://sometimesglammom.blogspot.com

    xoxo-Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts