Search This Blog

Followers

October Empties

It's that time to see what I used up again!  Again, this month I didn't use up nearly as much as I hoped, but I still used up a few products.


  1. Face powder:  Given to me a while ago, not sure which brand (not there.)  I also broke the cover off of it.. normal face powder.
  2. DHC PDQ Lotion and Cream samples:  Decent I suppose, didn't have enough to see any results.
  3. Maybelline Pure Foundation Minerals:  Loved it!  Great stuff, a tad hard to blend at first but ok once you get the hang of it.  I especially like that they give you a decent brush with the product.  My second favorite, Revlon's minerals being my fave (though their brush kinda stinks.)  I would re-buy.
  4. Awake Deep Purity Clay Wash:  So-so.  Just your average clay wash, got this for free, wouldn't re-buy (will try another brand.)
  5. Urban Decay Lush Lash System:  It honestly did nothing for me.  One of UD's very few disappoints for me.  Will not re-buy.
Aaaand those are my monthly empties!  Have you used any of these products?  Any comments?

Comments

  1. amazing products Renee! :) i love using Maybelline minerals line, they're so great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Aren't Maybelline minerals amazing? I thought I found my love with the Revlon one, but this one is almost as good-I guess it will just come down to price now (whichever is most affordable lol)

      Delete
  2. love maybeline, thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    followed u, mind to follow me too? :)

    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharee-thanks for the compliment! I tried to follow you back, but it said your blog has been removed? Will try again later :)

      Delete
  3. love your blog, such a good read!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great products thanks for sharing!

    New follower, Follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts