Search This Blog

Followers

Birthday gift for a friend!

So a mutual  friend of Renee and I just recently had a birthday,  and Saturday night we went out to celebrate at a local bar with her family and other friends. Julie, our nail polish partner in crime and her Fiancee Liam were there too.   It was just nice to hang out and relax, for her birthday (the birthday girl's name is Tammy btw!) I gave her this bracelet that I created:
She loved it! I used sterling silver materials and vintage rose Swarovski crystals. I am so glad she liked it. I always worry that my style isn't always everybody else. But I think jewelry like this is simple and classic, so anyone can wear it. But she loved it so that made me feel relieved! But I have to head back to work, so tata for now!!

Comments

Popular Posts