Search This Blog

Followers

Wearable Wednesday!

Sorry about the lack of WW posts! I've been dealing with wrist pain that has made using the computer kind of hard..But a doctor's visit and I'm almost back to normal (I hope!) but that's that.

After reading so many blogs and I mean so many.. a lot of you guys rave about MAC fluidline in Blacktrack . I have always been wary with gel liners. I always assumed that they were hard to use and messy. But this liner! I'm in love. It's so easy to use, makes dark smooth lines and wings out like a dream.

 It's 15 Dollars,  so not cheap, but it's not insane. I almost didn't post about it because there are so many bloggers, like I said, that rave about it. So I was like "Erika, they know!" But what the hell, I went for it. It's just amazing, I get the hype! I love it. Now it won't replace my pencils and inks, but if you are out for a great cat eye, this is your product. Also, as you can see I took this pic on Instagram, which I also love. I'm addicted! But that is it for now, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts