Search This Blog

Followers

NYX Eye Pencil in Teal #930

Today I have a look with the NYX Teal eye liner that Dee sent me in the swap. Let's start with the pencil and a swatch:

NYX Eye Pencil Swatch in Teal 930

Second image from here


Isn't that a pretty color? It's not a true teal, it's more of a cross between teal and mint, but it's so pretty, I really like it and I didn't have any colors like this. It did tug a bit on the lids, but I can live with that. Oh and did I ever mention that I love NYX? <3

Here is the look I did with it today:

Eye of the day by KitaRei
Eye of the day, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr
.

Eye of the day

I know i looks like my eyelashes ended mid-eye, but I just did a decent job in extending the eye-line :) Since it's such a bright color, I kept the rest of my makeup neutral. Look how it makes my eyes pop! Here's what else I used:

Highlight (very slight) Beautique Eye Crayon in Pearl

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow pencil in Midnight Cowboy

NYX Eye Pencil in Teal

Nicka K. Black eye liner

Fiberwig mascara black

Comments

  1. This is pretty! Great color for those with blue eyes like yourself. I'm hosting my first beauty giveaway. Be sure to check it out and enter:

    http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-follower-brightside-beauty-giveaway.html
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Who ever said people with blue eyes can't wear blue shadows/liners are absolutely wrong! Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to check your giveaway out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo wifey you look soooo ethereal in your pics, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. renee, you have an awesome beauty blog! i love your blog, and had fun browsing. :) i am blog-hopping BLT blog and so glad i visited here. you have a new follower, and i'd be honored if you decided to do the same. wishing you all the best on your blog, and yay for blog-hopping! have a great wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts