Search This Blog

Followers

DHC Mineral Mask

Image courtesy of dhccare.com

I got a few samples of this mask the other day when I was in DHC buying some vitamins, and boy, do I have good things to say about this mask!

First, this mask went on SMOOTH. This was the smoothest mask I ever used, and super easy to apply and spread on your face. The mask itself is green, unlike the packaging which is black, so I was a little surprised when opening it, but that is the color of your typical clay mask.
Images courtesy of dhc.co.th

After I washed it off (it is a wash off mask, not a peel off mask) my skin felt silky smooth, just like a baby's butt, as my mother would say! ^_~ My pores were clean, and seemed a little smaller, and it helped get rid of blackheads. This was only with one sample! I will DEFINITELY be purchasing the full-sized product in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts