Search This Blog

Followers

Review of Too Faced lash injection mascara and NYC liquid eyeliner

I received this mascara as a sample from one of the limited makeup sets from Sephora, and I heard good things about it so I couldn't wait to try it.

I give this one a 3.5 out of 5. It separated all of my lashes without clumping, which is a great point. However, it didn't do much with volume, lengthening, or finding all those lashes "you didn't know you had," especially those at the corners. It isn't a bad mascara, it did define but it wasn't as "extremely lengthening" as it claims.

Photo courtesy of www.toofaced.com

New York Color liquid eyeliner: (upper eyelid) I give this one a 2 at best. It is relatively easy to apply, but even then there are moments when it either glops on or, as in the case in the corner of my eye on this picture, doesn't go on well at all. The brush is also kind of wide so the line goes on thick (which can be either good or bad depending on what look you are going for.) The worst point of this liner is it flakes off very, very easily. Not very long after application you can see it start to flake. I bought it because it was cheap, and I wanted to try it, but I guess you get what you pay for.

image

Photo courtesy of www.makeupalley.com

Comments

Popular Posts